Why Choose Us?
As a testament to our commitment and dedication to your positive orthodontic experience, we promise to do whatever it takes to give you the smile you’ve always wanted.
We know that you are faced with many different choices for orthodontic treatment, but look no further. Here at Dr. Kwong’s office you will be amazed at the way he treats patients. Dr. Thomas Kwong is an Orthodontist. Orthodontists are dentists first, and out of 100 dental school graduates, on average only six go on to become orthodontists. In order to practice Orthodontics, Dr. Kwong spent 11 years in training (4 years of college, 4 years of dental school, and 3 years of orthodontics residency). The orthodontic student spends 3 years full-time learning the skills required to manage tooth movement (orthodontics) and to guide facial development (dentofacial orthopedics).
- We value your time greatly. We focus on being efficient and being on time.
- The people who come to our office are more than just patients; they are our family, friends, and neighbors.
- We understand that orthodontic treatment can be expensive so we strive to provide the most competitive rates.
- We will always strive to improve ourselves. Dr. Kwong and his staff continually work to maintain the highest level of education, training, and expertise.
- Our practice is also the most up-to-date on current orthodontic trends.
- We maintain a comfortable, relaxed office atmosphere, with an outgoing and friendly personality.