Posts for category: Community
By Kwong Orthodontics
March 24, 2014
As active members of the community, we think it’s important to work together with others to keep residents involved and aware of the great businesses and activities going on in Portage.
Partnering with Local Businesses to Create Community
As the title suggests, we work hand-in-hand with the Portage community, including neighboring businesses. Our recent activities intended to keep our patients involved and aware of fun events:
- Coupons – Dr. Kwong has partnered up with Red Mango – Southland Mall Portage, MI
- Tickets to events, such as the Kalamazoo Children’s Chorus
- Sponsorship for St. Catherine of Siena Parish
- Western Michigan University Health Expo
- Sponsorship for the Irish Open Tennis Tournament in Kalamazoo
- Member of Southwest Michigan First The Chamber of Commerce
Braces in Portage Support Teeth, Kwong Orthodontics Support the Patients
As much as Dr. Kwong stays active outside of the practice, the primary focus is his Portage Orthodontics office. With his dental team at hand, Dr. Kwong offers a variety of orthodontic services to achieve the straight smile patients have always wanted.
Establishing relationships with the community and patients is one of Dr. Kwong’s main priorities. This is the best way that he can give back to the community who has given him so much.
By the end of orthodontic treatment, patients leave with a certificate in their hands and smiles on their faces.
Do you want to know more about Dr. Kwong’s weekly activities? Get updates from our website and Facebook.